Published on February 14th, 2013 | by afinest5
Vanilla RootBox Jelly Bean 4.2.1 For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
Vanilla RootBox Jelly Bean 4.2.1 For Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Looking for a custom ROM that has all your favorite features? If so, be sure to check out Vanilla RootBox Jelly Bean 4.2.1 For the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100. So what makes Vanilla RootBox so special? Well, it has some great handpicked features from the likes of Paranoid Android, AOKP, and CM10. With this latest update, you also get the popular PIE controls from Paranoid Android (showcased on the right of the picture above). Try it out and tell us what you think of it in the comment section below!
- Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 with Clockwork Recovery Mod (tutorial: here)
- Download the ROM from: here
- Download GApps from: here
- Transfer the files from your computer to device (remember where they are!)
- Remove the USB cable
- Boot into recovery mode by holding volume up, home button, and power button
- If you are coming from a different ROM, wipe all user data and cache
- Navigate to Install Zip > Install Zip from Internal SD card > Navigate to where you downloaded the ROM file > Select
- Navigate to Install Zip > Install Zip from Internal SD card > Navigate to where you downloaded the Google apps file > Select
- Your done! Reboot and enjoy!
Thanks for reading our tutorial: Vanilla RootBox Jelly Bean 4.2.1 For Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Be sure to stay tuned to Android’s Finest for the latest in Android news, reviews, tutorials, and more! If you found this post helpful be sure like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.