Published on October 4th, 2013 | by afinest3
Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 To Official Android 4.3 With Leaked Firmware
With Samsung’s release of their updated Touchwiz software featuring Android 4.3 on the horizon, some people are very anxious to get their hands on the latest version of official Android on their Note 2 N7100. Now however, there is an answer to your prayers as a leaked version of the official Android 4.3 update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 has been released and is now available to flash onto your device. Although it definitely isn’t the final version of this build, it is close to being the firmware that they release so it should be very usable as a daily driver. Keep in mind that this is official firmware so it means that it will not increase your binary counter or void your warranty so if your worried about those things it is definitely safe to try. Be sure to try it out and tell us what you think of it in the comment section down below!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 (only variant with leaked firmware as of now)
- Download the firmware + Odin package
All the aftermarket firmware, custom ROMs, and other software are entitled to their respective owners and developers. Android’s Finest does not take any credit for the software and cannot be held responsible if you brick your device. If you need any assistance, we are more than happy to help. Remember, no one is forcing you to try out any software, try at your own risk.
- Extract the package you previously downloaded
- Odin3 v3.09 is already included, so extract the Odin .zip file
- Right click the Odin .exe file and click run as administrator
- Restart your device into download mode by holding down the volume down, power, and home buttons until you reach the warning screen
- Press volume up to accept
- Connect your phone via USB to your computer
- Add AP_N7100XXUEM16_CP_N7100XXEM16_CSC_N7100XAEM16_BY_ WVAZ_DINK.tar to AP
- Make sure re-partition is left unchecked
- Click the start button
- BE PATIENT!!! Wait till your device fully reboots
- Once fully rebooted, that’s it!
- Enjoy your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with official Samsung 4.3 firmware installed!
If you encounter any problems, the best idea is to do a full wipe/reset. Be warned however, as this will wipe all the data off of your device! To perform this you will first need to enter recovery mode by holding down the volume up, home, and power buttons until you reach the recovery mode. Choose to wipe data/factory reset. That should fix any problems your have, you should be good to go after!