Published on January 19th, 2013 | by afinest10
Top 5 Best Custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100
There are an overwhelmingly large number of custom ROMs available for the Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100. With so many options, sometimes its hard to choose which one is right for you. Even though there are a ton of custom ROMs, many of them share similar features that make them more unanimous. If your having trouble finding a custom ROM for your Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100, then this is the article for you. This will be a countdown from fifth to first of our favorite custom ROMs here at Android’s Finest.
5. CyanKang Nightlies – Cyanogenmod and AOKP are the most popular main Android custom ROMs available, so why choose between them? With CyanKang you get the best of both worlds tied into one custom ROM that also has Paranoid Android’s Halo multitasking feature. What this means is that you get the great base build of CM10.2 with all the necessary AOKP features as well as the most important Paranoid Android feature which is Halo. This makes this custom ROM very complete and still lightweight enough to feel lightning fast on the Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100. Tutorial is available here.
4. Cyanogenmod 10.2 Nightlies – Cyanogenmod has been the most popular Android custom ROM for Android for quite some time now, and there’s a reason why. It brings simple and effective AOSP integration into a myriad of different devices including the Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100. Based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, Cyangenmod brings some key advancements in features to the table that make the Android experience just that much more enjoyable. Tutorial available here.
3. PACman True All-In-One Nightlies – PACman is the most comprehensive custom ROM for any device by far. With every last one of the latest features from all the 3 corners of aftermarket firmwares (Paranoid Android, AOKP, as well as CM10.2), PACman delivers an experience that is unlike any other. If your indecisive of what custom ROM you want to flash or if you just want the best all in one solution for Android custom ROMs, definitely give PACman a go as it has everything you could ever want and more. Tutorial available here.
2. Paranoid Android 3.99RC2 – Paranoid Android has been gaining a lot of traction recently due to its really unique developments. Everything from PIE controls to their new Halo feature is being added to a lot of other custom ROMs. There’s a reason why too, Paranoid Android’s feature set is one of the most versatile and useful that you can flash to your device. With this latest version, 3.99 RC2, you get a stock AOSP version of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean that is both quick and very stable. In fact, this build should be one of the more stable custom ROMs as it is based on the latest AOSP code. Tutorial available here.
1. CarbonROM Android 4.3 Nightlies – CarbonROM provides a very lightweight yet custom feel to the Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100. With cherry picked features from CM10.2, Paranoid Android, as well as a few of its own, CarbonROM is definitely a top contender that has to be considered when you want to flash a new firmware. Even with so many key features being included in this custom ROM, it still manages to be very lightweight and quick which is just perfect. Tutorial available here.
Thanks for reading our article: Top 5 Best Custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100. Be sure to stay tuned to Android’s Finest for the latest in Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 news, reviews, tutorials, and more! If you found this article helpful, be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.